Friday, February 12, 2010

What Are We Going To Do Until Next Season?

The big day has come and gone. The big game is over. The Saints have come marching in. The Colts have gone back to their pastures. Our gang did our part. Tomi and Paul purchased a new wide-screen TV just in time for the party. We had sauerkraut and brats and hot dogs and lots of junk food to last us until half-time. We all took a poll of our gang and decided we were going to root for the Saints (except we are still not sure whether there might have been one or two closet Colts fans in the room), especially since they were in the same league as the Vikings and Packers. I showed up with my brand new, never-worn Packers T-shirt and cap, the shirt purchased just for when the Packers made it to the Super Bowl, but since I may not live long enough to see it, I decided this had to be the year. However, if Brett Favre comes back next year I may just buy a Vikings T-shirt just in case.

Above is me giving my welcoming speech before the big game.

Below is our gang breathlessly awaiting the kickoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment